Free shipping to Australia for a limited time - Get in quick!
For the first time, the ultimate photographic history of Ford at Bathurst is being published to coincide with the final year of Falcon competing in the Bathurst 1000.
Never-before-attempted, this 300-plus page, hardcover, limited edition collector’s book by author Aaron Noonan and publisher V8 Sleuth will include over 800 photos, featuring every Ford to have competed in the Bathurst 500/1000 between 1963 and 2018, including non-starting cars, non-qualifiers, spare and test/training cars too.
Hot on the heels of the sister publication documenting every Holden to compete in the Bathurst classic by the same author, this book will also be a limited edition release and is bound to also be very popular - so don’t miss out!
The Ford At Bathurst, The Cars: 1963-2018 book features:
- Driver names, team names, model details, race time/laps completed, qualifying times and grid positions and miscellaneous notes relating to each car. An individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
- A full Driver Index of every driver to compete in a Ford in Bathurst history.
- A dedicated introduction chapter to each decade.
- A full statistical analysis of Ford at Bathurst by each decade.
- All of the iconic cars, teams and drivers to compete in Fords in Bathurst history.