Special Note: These are the very last books that we have at V8 Sleuth HQ. Stocks very limited. Order now to secure yours!
For the first time, the ultimate photographic history of Holden at Bathurst is being published to coincide with this year’s 50th anniversary of the first victory by a Holden in The Great Race at Mount Panorama in 1968.
Never-before-attempted, this 360 page, hardcover, limited edition collector’s book by author Aaron Noonan and publisher V8 Sleuth will include over 1000 photos, featuring every car to have competed in the Bathurst 500/1000 between 1963 and 2017, including non-starting cars, non-qualifiers, spare and test/training cars too.
The new Holden At Bathurst, The Cars: 1963-2017 book will feature:
- Rare and never-before-published photos of Bathurst race and practice cars from the 1960s, 70s, 80s, 90s and 2000s including Monaros, Toranas, Commodore and much more.
- Driver names, team names, model details, race time/laps completed, qualifying times and grid positions and miscellaneous notes relating to each car.
- An individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
- A full Driver Index of every driver to compete in a Holden in Bathurst history.
- A dedicated introduction chapter to each decade.
- A full statistical analysis of Holden at Bathurst by each decade.
- All of the iconic cars, teams and drivers to compete in Holdens in Bathurst history.
Australian-made and printed in Australia via green printing methods, this book is a must-have for the collection of any Holden, Bathurst, motorsport, motoring or automotive enthusiast.